What is Google Adsense?
Google Adsense is the advertisement space provided by google to place your web pages, which generates you revenue when a visitor click on the ads.
Making money with Google Adsense doesn’t need you to have your own product or service to sell on the web. What you need is to publish quality content in your blog website. You can choose any topic that interests you or is your expertise.
Nowadays, Google Adsense becomes popular way for people around the world to generate passive revenue. Article publishers make good money online from this program- thousands of US Dollars per month.
How Does AdSense Work?
Let’s make the process simple. After getting approved, you show Google’s advertising code on your website. You bring visitor traffic to your website. If a visitor click on the ads, you get paid from that click. Some kinds of ads doesn’t require clicking. You earn commission only when the ads is viewed.
What’s the commission?
There is no fixed data about how much money you get per one click. Google pays you with range of a few cents to several dollars when a ‘click’ is made. It depends on kinds of advertisement displayed and the money google is paid by its clients too.
Some successful publishers make money up to thousands of dollars a month from Click Revenue with a ‘Content Only’ website. To earn such insane amount of online income, you need to have popular website that earns thousands of visitors every day.
Why Google Adsense?
- Google Adsense costs you nothing, the program is free.
- You don’t need to be a web programmer.
- You don’t need to find advertisers for your website.
- You don’t get involved in purchasing transaction.
- It is easy to sign up.
Do I have to live in the USA to join?
- No, you don’t have to live in the USA or other European countries.
- Everyone in the world can apply for Adsense and start making money with google once application is approved.
- If your website topic attracts visitors living in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom (UK), you will get approval faster.
What are Requirements for Google Adsense?
Before applying for Google Adsense account, make sure that your website meets the following guidelines:
- You have to own a popular working website or blog. Google don’t like under construction website, which there are not enough content and clear structure.
- Content is the king! Your website needs to contain at least five to seven good original articles. You should write at least 500 words per article with 20% of picture content.
- Google loves quality unique and relevant content to your topic. If you copy other people’s article and paste in your blog, google may block your domain if the case is serious.
- For detail requirements, you should read this article about Google Adsense Tips and Tricks.
How to apply for adsense account?
If you already have popular working website or blog, you can follow this step-by-step guide to apply for Google Adsense today.